System Tray and Items can't activate

  • From: Brad D <bram4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: JFW List <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 21:09:14 -0600

In the system tray I have such items as Dell Support alerts, Updates Are
Ready for your computer, click here to download, music match, and other
items which cannot be accessed by either hitting enter, applications key or
right clicking on them. I've checked the Task bar options and made sure
similar icons are not listed, unactive icons is not checked, and the
obvious. Why are they there and do I really have downloads ready ?? I have
uninstalled music match as well but it shows up there.

Brad