Super Antispyware

  • From: "Brian Tipka" <dreamer@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JFW Free List" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 12:26:18 -0500

Hi friends,
I got a new used Windows 2000 computer and am about to install an antivirus and
Antispyware  program. I've been reading about the Super Antispyware program on
this list and was wondering if I need scripts to use it. I also would like to
know which anti virus I should use that is Jaws friendly, but is comparable to
Norton. I like Norton because I have a friend come and uninstall the old
version each year and set it up to up date and run automatically three times a
week so I pretty much don't have to mess with it or learn how to run it. I
know, I'm a bit lazy on that program. Which program will allow me to operate it
like I do the Norton program. Any help and ideas would be greatly appreciated.
Brian