Re: Stupid question or stupid site layout Huh?

  • From: "Dave Durber" <d.durber@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 07:19:43 -0400

Ken:

Yes!  Windows Media Player Version 11 is still available.

Try this link:

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/details.aspx?displaylang=en&FamilyID=1d224714-e238-4e45-8668-5166114010ca

  When the page has finished loading, go to the top of the page and then search
for "continue" (without the quotes.   You should land on a link with that name.

  HTH

  Sincerely:

  Dave Durber