Re: Streaming Video with JFW

  • From: "Richard Hutcheson" <Rhutche1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2007 20:45:09 -0500

Thanks, Rich.

rhutche1@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Richard Hutcheson
403 Savage Farm Drive
Ithaca, NY 14850

----- Original Message ----- From: "Richard Sherman" <squirman@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, February 02, 2007 8:03 PM
Subject: Re: Streaming Video with JFW

Hi,
Here is just one reply I have gotten.

Goldwave would probably be the best choice for that in my opinion. Totaly
recorder is technically better, but it uses a sound driver of its own while
it's running, so you can't run a screenreader unless you either have two
soundcards, or an external audio device. You can use the What you Hear, or
stereo mixing feature of your soundcard in conjunction with goldwave to
capture all the audio you ever need. Haha. Goldwave can be found at

http://www.goldwave.com

I personally don't have goldwave so I cannot help you passed what is posted
here. If I do go this route I will be back with questions.

Rich
----- Original Message ----- From: Richard Hutcheson
 Sent: Thursday, February 01, 2007 8:10 PM

 Good, so far. But justt how do I capture the streaming program on my PC?
 Thanks, in advance.

 rhutche1@xxxxxxxxxxxx
 Richard Hutcheson
 403 Savage Farm Drive