Strange pauses after installing AT&T Natural voices

  • From: "Chandni" <chandni1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 12:55:16 +0100

Hi all,
I installed AT&T natural voices and they're really cool! However now I have
a problem with reading, not just with AT&T voices but also with Eloquence.
Now when I read a Word document using ins+down arrow it will stop at the end
of each line, as if there was a period, and then continue. I notice it
doesn't happen in Outlook, but only MsWord. Any idea about what has
happened? Help please, I hate this!

Thanks so much

Fran