Re: Strange file

  • From: Dave Durber <dadurber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 01:28:05 -0400

JFW.cps is a folder that contains a file inside it with the same name.
This file is the key file that contains the information that allows
versions of JAWS up to and including JAWS 5.10 to run on your
computer.

You should only use the "HJAUTH.EXE" program which is found on the
JAWS authorization disk to remove the JAWS.cps folder and the file it
contains from your computer's hard drive.

Under the following circumstances, (1) You must not use any other
method to copy or move the folder and the file it contains to any
other location on the hard drive  or to any other drive on the system
and; (2) you must not delete this folder, except as suggested in the
preceding paragraph.

Sincerely:

Dave Durber