RE: Spellchecker in Outlook 2003!!

  • From: Ann byrne <annakb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 06:09:32 -0600

Insert-f7 should reread the spell check dialog.

Good luck!
At 05:47 AM 2/24/2009, you wrote:
I have precisely the same software and configuration. It works in a very inconsistent manner. I have found that it helps to be patient. Sometimes it takes 30 seconds or more to start speaking, but it doesn't always give you all of the information. What I do when uncertain is to hit the escape key to end the spell check. It will then ask if you want to send it anyway. I answer no. Then going into the email, I check for myself. The error or such is always near the cursor. If you move around with control plus the left and right arrows. You will be exploring the email at the point that the spell checker has found something . You can then resume the spell check by hitting control-enter again to send it. The spell checking will start again at that point. I hope that I have been clear. Just got up.