Re: Speech-friendly Driver Detector tool

  • From: "dave-d0619" <dave-d0619@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2008 18:14:50 -0500

Hello Dennis:

The web site for File Scavenger is:

http://www.quetek.com

Sincerely:

Dave Durber

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Dennis Brown
  To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, December 04, 2008 5:23 PM
  Subject: Re: Speech-friendly Driver Detector tool

  What is the web site please?

  Thanks,
  Dennis Brown

    ----- Original Message -----
    From: dave-d0619
    To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Sent: Thursday, December 04, 2008 4:30 PM

    Hello Garry:

    I downloaded the latest version about an hour ago and I am running a
recover as I write.

    So far, I have found the program to be very speech friendly.

    If what I am seeing is correct, the program appears to list all the files
on the drive, including deleted and visible files in the list.

    What will be interesting, is when the scan has finished, will you get a
separate list of the deleted files?

    Sincerely:

    Dave Durber