Re: Some questions about Firefox

  • From: Arnaud <arnaudb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 06 Mar 2011 17:39:03 +0100

do you really a fox to beat the fire? not a good idea if you ask me dude.

Le 10/01/2011 03:42, Yadiel Sotomayor a écrit :
No unwanted scripts huh? Now that sounds promising. Can it stop let's
say, quicktime from loading automatically when I enter a website? Some
websites when quicktime loads turn into hell. They are super slow to
work. Sometimes, they stop working at all, or maybe that is jaws. Either
way, I hate when that happens. On IE9 (not on IE8, again, just a
browser) I have the option to allow quicktime to run only on that
website and only for that session and if it turns into maple sirup, I
can just close the tab and re-open it again and don't allow quicktime to
run. On firefox on the other hand, it loads quicktime automatically and
when it ask you you must select if to activate it permently or not at all.