Re: SkypeScripts

  • From: "Bobcat" <bobcat11@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 16:02:22 -0700

Thinking about taking the plunge into Skype. I just looked at the site for the latest Skype scripts. And I quote,

"JFW Scripts for Skype

The latest version of the Skype JFW scripts is 3.0, released on February 14, 2005 and tested with Skype version 1.1.0.79."

So, what version of Skype can I use now with these scripts?
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim Grimsby" <jimgrims@xxxxxxxxxxx>