RE: Skype scripts

  • From: "Wil James" <wil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 14:04:22 -0400

That is marketing hype at its finest.  When you take marketing in school,
you learn very quickly what is BS and what is not.

----------------
Cutting Edge Solutions is here to assist with assistive technology needs.
Visit us on the web at
http://www.cuttingedgesolutions.biz today!
E-mail/MSN Messenger:
wil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx