Re: Site to check out, JAWS not reading properly

  • From: "Sean M McMahon" <smcmahon@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 15:15:57 -0700

What version of browser, windows, and jvm do you have.  Which jvm.  I have
no idea really, just grabbing at anything.  I sometimes also have
non-reproducable problems with webpages.  In otherwords, I find them
everytime, others don't find them at all.  When I get time I'll run the
page through a service which checks the validity of the source code that
created it.  Chances are, the problem is something obscure on their end
that jaws can't handle either.  I'd also give the page in question to fs
and see if they can find something we can't.
Sean