RE: Setting OutLook up to work with JAWS

  • From: "Chris Jenkins" <saveup@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 00:40:19 -0500

I use Outlook version 2003 everyday.  Some recommendations are in the jaws
for Windows help.  Under Microsoft applications Outlook. The instructions
for turning the preview pain off are pasted below for your convenience.

  Note: Turn Preview Pane and AutoPreview OFF for best results. To turn OFF
the Preview Pane, go to the View menu and press the DOWN ARROW key to move
the Preview Pane choice and press ENTER on the option to toggle the check
mark OFF. To turn off the AutoPreview feature, do the same, but choose
AutoPreview
instead of Preview Pane.