Series 65 prep and Jfw

  • From: Alex Midence <alex.midence@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 17:14:08 -0500

Hi,

My company just purchased a copy of the Securities Institute of America's
Series 65 prep software.  It's supposed to help you simulate the Series 65
test to get a license to be an Investment Advisor.  Anyway, The thing is not
accessible out of the box and I don't know where to begin with Jaws.  Has
anyone ever used it before and, if so, how did you get Jaws to stop thinking
you're in a dialog box and read the thing properly?  It seems to have been
made with Microsoft Visual Basic judging by how Jaws named the configuration
files it kept creating every time I landed on a new Window.  Any help would
be appreciated.  Recommendations of accessible software would also be
appreciated.

Thanks.

Alex