Security setting help, please?

  • From: Jeanie Vejil <proud2have-tsedog@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2005 19:44:59 -0600

HI everyone.

I've tried setting my security settings myself but I'm having a problem with my laptop computer.

IF I go to a page and search for a specific item, oh, say clothing on qvc.com, the search brings up four pages of skirts, but when I press enter on the next button so I can go to page 2, I get several clunks. I never get to the second page of skirts and then vcheck my security settings all over again, all to no avail.

If anyone can give me some instructions as to what should and should not be enabled, please, please be very specific as this part of IE is not my forte!

I am running windows 98 SE IE 5.5, and JFW 4.02. I don't think my laptop could handle a higher version of JFW as it is only a 400 MhZ processor.

Thanks for your help in advance, and I'm leaving for Dallas tomorrow afternoon and would like to get this fixed tonight if I can.

Jeanie Vejil
proud2have-tsedog@xxxxxxxxxxxxx