Re: Searching

  • From: Mark Driesenga <truthobjective@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 11:37:07 -0400

Laura, I'm not sure if you saw my other post to this list, but I explained that
the way Facebook works is that you have to have the person as your friend
before you can view their profile or they can view yours.  It's a pain,
especially when there are multiple people with the same name, but that's how
Facebook does things, as annoying as that is.  I hope that helps.  Mark