Search results

  • From: "AB7HW Dick Lee Chrisman" <ab7hw@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2004 04:09:28 -0700

Hello JFW Friends
I go out to the Internet do a search such as yaesu.com/manual and no web
page is found.
Problem is that it puts me on a web page only readable with the JAWS cursor,
the PC cursor just sees a blank page.  The web page tells of radio stations
and music.
I of course don't remember changing anything that does not allow JFW to read
the screen?
Any ideas of what needs to be changed in order to read this sort of thing
when a web page is not found?
Dick
I am using Windows XP, JFW 5.00.844, Pentium 4 computer, 512 Meg RAM, 60 Gig
of free hard drive space and latest version of IE(Internet Explorer).