RE: Saving Your Place in WMP

  • From: "CrisMunoz54" <crismunoz54@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2008 09:58:09 -0700

If you tab through wmp, you'll come across a box, the exact name escapes me
now, but there it will tell you the time elapsed of the file. Like I said,
absent of being able to bookmark and I am not aware of wmp being able to do
this, you can just take note of the time when you want to stop listening to
the file and I gess when you start it again, fast forward to that spot or
arrow forward in the other box that has the percentage of the file played to
go through it faster. Again, pretty low tech, but I can't think of any other
way right now to more or less resume listening to a large mp3 file in wmp
other than that.

cristobal