Re: Saving Messages In OE

  • From: Chris Smart <chris_s@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 16:07:17 -0500

2002 has a limited storage capacity, and if like me you are a natural
hoarder,
if you exceed the quota allowed,the content of the Email can
vanish,I am not sure if the storage in OE is 2 Gb in total but I think it
I'm curious how many people here keep every single email. Personally, I think I read maybe 10% of what comes in on the various lists to which I am subscribed. I think I would go mad if I spent more than an hour or two a day dealing with emails.

supposed to be reading my engineers reports, being sent from a local Church as a Good will gesture, in conversation he said he was"a code writer,
I mentioned Jaws used Unicode,

Unicode has nothing to do with your church volunteer being a programmer.

Alternative archives located at: