Re: Save.compile ??

  • From: "Stephen Clower" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 04 Jan 2004 12:03:53 -0600

Just choose Save. When you click save, JFW will automatically compile the=
 scripts again.

On 1/4/2004 at 10:27 AM Jeff Bohrman wrote:

>I am confused!  I'm still trying to recompile some script files.  When I
>get them up, I go into File menu and see the only choices in the area of
>Save:
>        Save
>        Save As
>        Save without compiling
>
>Yet I get instructed to click on "save.compile" but have never seen that.
>
>Help?
>
>Thanks!
>
>Jeff
>To unsubscribe from this mailing list, send a message to=

Stephen Clower, that guy from the south.
You can reach me by any of the following:
E-Mail: steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
MSN: steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
AIM: AudioRabbit03

You can also check out my little home on the web by visiting=
 http://www.steve-audio.net