Re: SOS re Jaws ilm activation

  • From: Bruce Toews <water_drinker@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 05:49:43 -0600 (CST)

I just e-mailed FS with my name and JFW serial number and explained my
situation, and later that day got back the 20-digit number and
instructions. You won't need the authorization disk at that point to
authorize, though I would suggest you keep it for easier authorization in
the future, should the need arise.
Bruce

--
Bruce Toews
For information on my weekly radio show visit