Re: Rescuing dictionary

  • From: "Troy Sullivan" <sullidog_2001@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 19:22:45 -0500

Hi, when you installed jaws, the download page had instructions on what to
do, but I'll say them here, there's a backup folder it makes called setkup
in the jaws enu folder, this has all the backups from the prev 5.0 version.
I found it has been very useful. Just coppy and paste into the settings enu
folder the file you wanna replace and you're done.
Troy