RE: Record Streaming Audio

  • From: "Chip Orange" <Corange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 17:22:51 -0500

I remember seeing a program called Replay Radio that would do this
(allow you to automatically record, based on a time schedule, streamed
audio).  If you don't have 2 sound cards, or a braille output device, I
would expect problems trying to do this.

Chip Orange
Database Administrator
Florida Public Service Commission

Chip.Orange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx