Re: Recompile

  • From: "Jeff Bohrman" <jeffjaws@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2004 21:38:26 -0500

Thanks, Bruce.  Now I understand because I did go into File menu but I did
not see save.compile.  I saw Save, Save AS, Save noncompile (something like
that, I can't remember), etc.  So perhaps that file is not really a script
after all?

Thanks!

Jeff

UP.SO.  I meant to type Control+S but my spell check screwed this up.

Thanks again!