Re: Realspeak Problem

  • From: "G.W. Cox" <gwcox2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 21:31:52 -0700

Once you have that sapi 5 synth going, hit insert or Jaws key J, enter on
options. Down arrow to voices. Next enter on individual voice adjustment and
tab to a combo box which will contain your various voices. After you have it
ready to go, tab to OK and enter.

Remember you can assign a different voice for each of the cursors within Jaws.