Re: Real one

  • From: "David Hardingham" <jarhead4@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2004 12:11:19 -0400

Hi, I download real 10 with the program that would allow me to listen to
games and the like. I had sighted help to do this but find it very difficult
to use while alone. I think winamp may be a better choice, I can do things
with winamp 5.04 that are difficult to impossible to do with real player. I
still use jfw 4.02 so don't know if the new jaws supports real player or
not. David