Reading by ?

  • From: "AB7HW Dick Lee Chrisman" <ab7hw@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 00:33:05 -0700

Hello to All
How can you change JFW 6.0 to read the entire document or Email or what ever
instead of stopping quite a bit and I have to restart the reading?
I don't know how to make a change in JFW 6.0 to change from:
"Read by line"
or
"Read by sentence"
or "Read by Paragraph"
Maybe there is a new one like "Read to bottom" I know that when you press
JFW key plus Arrow down(2 key on number pad) it reads to the bottom, but
when in a word  document or Email message JFW keeps stopping when I want it
to read to the bottom now.
Thanks for any suggestions!
Dick