Re: Reading blank lines with SayAll

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2005 08:53:14 -0800

Hi Francis,

First, maybe I misread his message, but I thought he said that he *had* made
the setting in the configuration manager.  Second, if I were doing this, I'd
make it in the default file, because I'd want Jaws to speak the blank link
not just in Word, say, but in WordPad, NotePad, Outlook Express, or
wherever.  But maybe he has a special reason to want it solely in Word.  I
can understand that, if it's a deliberate choice.
But again, I thought he said he had set it as you instruct, but that the
setting never "takes."