re: Reading JAWS In PDF Files

  • From: "Eileen Lafond" <Eileen.Lafond@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2008 08:39:51 -0800

Sorry, I don't know the answer to that.  If you want to send me the book
privately, I can try for you or you can download TextPal and try it out.  It is
a free open source editor.

Eileen La Fond
Phone (206) 386-0011
e.mail Eileen.LaFond@xxxxxxxxxxx

>>> "Alan Clendinen" <alanclendinen@xxxxxxxxxxx> 1/4/2008 12:23 AM >>>
Eileen,

But what if the PDF file has security restrictions on it? I have an ebook in
PDF, and Adobe Acrobat Reader is unable to convert it to a text file.

Can Textpal convert such a PDF file into text?

Alan