Re: Read Comcast Mail On-Line

  • From: "david poehlman" <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 09:49:43 -0400

remove the flash product and scrub the registry is what I had to do to get
comcast to work properly for me.  I also have to set jaws to ignore flash on
web pages, then, when you go to the service center after logging in, you
should see the email link and be able to read your messages.

Johnnie Apple Seed