Re: Questions about page refreshing

  • From: "Tom Lange" <trlange@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2004 06:31:32 -0700

Hi Dan,
Good luck with this one. I have the same problem with the site, too.
However, if you just want to listen to the main audio stream, open winamp if
you have it, get into the play menu and open the url

http://66.225.205.8:8000

and if everything's up and running you'll soon hear music. They were playing
some neat Celtic stuff when I tried this.

Cheers!
Tom