Questions about jaws for dos installation

  • From: "Sean M McMahon" <smcmahon@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2004 17:25:07 -0700

Does jaws for dos support the braille'nspeak or braille-lite 40 as a
braille'nspeak? Can I install this software under windows using jfw?  If I
have jaws for dos automatically start at bootup, will it unload once I
boot into windows?  If automatic starting is not a smart idea, can I make
jaws for dos load when I restart into dos but not load when I boot into
windows directly which will start jfw? You may reply to the list but
please send responses to me to the address <seanm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> because
I'll be off and not have access to this account for a few days.
Thanks Sean