Question on a computer setting using JAWS

  • From: "Jim Portillo" <jp100@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2004 17:28:40 -0700

Hi there,
I'm not sure what's going wrong when I am working on my desktop.  It is running
Windows ME (I know, I know, laugh now and get it overwith <grin>).
What's happening is that I want to unmute my microphone in my sounds settings.
I go to the Recording tab and to the recording volume.  When I get to the
microphone mute checkbox, it won't uncheck.  Every time I press the space bar
to uncheck it, it just says check all the time.  Any ideas?
Jim