Re: Question for any computer teachers or general thoughts

  • From: "Margaret Thomas" <iluvtoread@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2004 14:14:01 -0500

    I'm not using Hotmail, but I thought they weren't supposed to
begin charging until the spring.  I have a friend who is using it with
OE at work and haven't heard anything from her about an immediate
charge.  I'd like to give her a heads-up if they've changed their mind
although one hopes that their customers would be the first ones they
would tell.

    Thanks,
Margaret