Re: Question for Nero users

  • From: "Joanne" <houseofmusic3345@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 09:45:32 -0400

I hope someone who uses Nero 6 will answer this inquiry, because I'm really
surprised that so many find it accessible with Jaws.  My instructor put 5.5 on
my computer but I had to take it out and I tried a demo of 6 before deciding to
ask him to put 5.5 back on.  What I found, and maybe this was just because it
was a demo ... don't know ... was that Nero 6 took away the option of being
able to see both your windows--the one that the songs go on to and the one
where your song folder is located.  In other words, with 5.5 you can toggle
using control one or control f6 and you know for sure that the track you want
to add has been added.  With 6 you find the track and hit control 1 but then
you can't verify whether your track got in because you don't have the control
f6 option.  In other words you're still in your music folder so you can keep
selecting songs and hitting control one but you can't see your compilation
list.  So how, without just taking it on faith that you got the songs and go
ahead and burning the disc, can you see only your compilation?  Certainly it
makes selecting easier because you don't have to do the control f6, but I guess
I like doing that because when I use that key combo I can find the song and
then when it's added I can go through my list and make sure everything's in.
Wouldn't mind upgrading if I knew how you work around this.  Thanks.