Question about Mega Bible Library 6.0

  • From: "Chris" <live4god2004@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,"echurch" <echurch-usa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 May 2004 19:13:13 -0400

I am interested if anyone has used Mega Bible Library 6.0 from Ellis
Enterprises, I'm having some difficulty figuring out how to search for a
particular topic.  For example, let's say that I wanted to look up
scriptures dealing with the subject of forgiveness.  Now, I could alwauys
hit alt+f, and globally search all 24 bible translations for any occurrence
of the word forgiveness, but that's not quite what I'm attempting to
accomplish.  What I want is something that will actually let me study the
topic of forgiveness by not only giving me scriptural references, but also
would illistrate for me the sacrifice Christ made for example for our sins,
in other words, I need it to be more specific than just this is where it
occurs in the bible.  I almost need I guess what I'm saying, is more or
less, like a commontary.  Something like Matthew Henrey or someone concised,
or something.

Anyway, if anyone knows how to navigate the program and do this, I'd
appreciate it, sincerely.  I need to know how to do this long before next
Thursday.

I have a mandatory deadline to figure this out.

Chris.