Re: Question On Version Needed

  • From: "Rosemarie Chavarria" <knitqueen2005@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 22:25:22 -0800

Hello.  I'm using Jaws 5.0and  windows xp homewith sp 2.  When I got this
computer that my nephew built for me, it had windows xp pro.  I tried running
Jaws 4.51 and the version of Jaws I have now but they both ran as demo
versions.   I talked to a Freedom Scientific dealer here in Orange County and
he said if you use windows xp pro, you'd have to upgrade to a very high version
of Jaws.
Rosemarie