Re: Question For A Friend

  • From: Judith Bron <jbron@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 14:03:49 -0500

When someone writes in the subject line, "When someone writes in the subject
line, "Question for a friend", it doesn't tell people on the list anything.  I
would like to suggest that you put in a subject line that indicates what the
topic is.  In the body of your message you can state that it is for a friend if
that means anything to anyone.  Judith