Pronunciation Message

  • From: Adrian Spratt <Adrian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 15:53:06 -0400

This is weird. I can now verify that Dorothy wasn't wrong this morning when
she said she'd checked the "To" address when attempting to write off-list. I
did the same before sending the message below, which was intended to be
private, but it still reached the list.

Until now, it was frustrating enough that reply to sender didn't work
consistently. Now it's reporting incorrect information.

I'm using the latest release of JAWS 11 with Outlook 2003 on an XP machine.

Poster beware!

  _____