Program shortcut keys

  • From: "Carl J. Rose" <carl.rose1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 11:36:13 -0500

Hi All:

I have a small proprietary music program that does not have simple
shortcut keys built in. For instance, you have to go to the playlist
menu with alt-P and then push B to go back one item. This is very
inconvenient. I really want to use ctrl-F or B like Windows media
player.

Any help with a short jaws script to do this? Keep in mind that I am
certainly no programming guru but am not totally ignorant either.

Thanks in advance,
Carl