Problems with jfw 5.10 and windows XP SP@.

  • From: "Mike Mote" <mikemote@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 13:31:44 -0500

Hi folks!  I have two small nagging problems with jfw 5.10 and Windows XP Sp2.
first off, I can't see my address book in outlook express for some reason.  All
I see is my inbox, and my message, but not the address book.  Secondly, I set
jfw to start when windows starts, but I get no speech, but the program is
wantt it to talk when I start the computer.  Any suggestions?
Sincerely:
Mike Mote Anniston, Alabama