Problems with Jaws4.51 and SPeaking clock.

  • From: "Anders Holmberg" <anders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 20:36:32 +0200

Hello!
Friends, i have realy strange problem.
WHen i have the speaking clock deluxe program up and running together with
Jaws 4.51.
Its imposible to use the brailledisplay during running speaking clock
deluxe.
The displays flickers around very much and i don't know what to do.
I could upgrade to the latest jaws put i haven't got the monney.
Can someone help me with this problem.
I can't read anything with the brailledisplay.
I am using windows 2000 and Jaws 4.51 and A braillex el-80.
Any help would be apriceated.
/Anders.