Re: Problem with Word 2007

  • From: "Gary King" <w4wkz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 21:06:38 -0600

Chris,
I am using Word 2003, not 2007, but I've found that when pasting a large amount of formatted text from a browser, it takes several seconds for the paste operation to complete. When I first started using the JAWS feature that copies such text from a web page, I made the mistake of trying to do something in Word before the paste was complete. This resulted in Word locking up. I have the Office Sounds package from Microsoft installed, and I now wait patiently for the sound that tells me that the text has been pasted before I touch the keyboard. No more lockups!

Gary King
w4wkz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>