Re: Problem re Outlook Express and newest Jaws

  • From: "Sugar" <sugarsyl71@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2010 10:31:44 -0700

Hi, I just got jaws 11, and I use outlook express just fine, maybe it's the
other program?
good luck, I hope you can get it fixed.
I know the hassel of not being able to get things done right, but like me, I've
found this group to be very helpful
thanks to everyone
sugar

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light.
Helen Keller