Re: Problem installing jaws.

  • From: "Bill and Marie Johnson" <eyecandy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2008 21:26:50 -0500

Hi list.  I am a returning/vacationing member with Jaws 8 on two X P Pro
machines.  Try re-installing entirely the M S Money application and of course
then install Jaws.  Now  uninstall Money, leaving the Shared Components.  I do
admit that I don't know what the Money message is.  Also, best likely to
install programs in their suggested path.  Bill

To find out about     our lists please go to

http://www.geocities.com/wsvh7072/lists.html

eyecandy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

wsvh7072@xxxxxxxxx