Problem Accessing MS Update History

  • From: "Gerald Levy" <bwaylimited@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JFW list" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 08:18:00 -0400

Hi all.  On Monday, I visited WWW.Update.Microsoft.com to review my update
history, and had no problem accessing the page containing a chronological
listing of my recent update activity.  This morning, when I tried to access
this page to determine whether the Automatic Update for XP SP3, which was
supposed to be released on June 10, had been installed successfully on my
computer, I was unable to access this page.  When I press Enter on the "Review
Your Update History" link, nothing happens, even though I've added this page as
a pop-up blocker exception.  Can anyone explain why I can suddenly no longer
access my MS update history?  Could it be connected in some way with the
Automatic Update for XP SP3?   Thanks.