Re: Printing an Envelope

  • From: "E.J. Zufelt" <everett@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2008 18:23:53 -0300

Good evening Chris,

I was hoping that someone else on the list would respond to this. I have never taken a look at printing envelopes in Word 2007. Regardless, somewhere in the application will be an option for selecting paper / envelope size.

Perhaps this is a good time to look in the Word 2007 help.

HTH,
Everett

Zufelt Technology Services - Accessibility Consulting and Web Development
http://zufelt.ca/

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Baldridge" <chris20b@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>