Re: Personalizing display settings

  • From: "Jim" <jazzpiano@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 21:49:51 -0800

Norma, go to control panel, and then to display and hit enter. Control tab
to the appearance tab, and hit enter. There you will find the different
settings you can choose from. One of them is 33% and it gives the number of
pixels. which I think is 1280, but whatever it is, 33% is what you want. go
to apply and then to ok and you are done. Hope this helps. If it doesn't
post again, and I'll try to help again.
Jim