Re: Participating in forums

  • From: "Rick Harmon" <rharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 16:08:50 -0400

jaws 6.0

Rick
----- Original Message -----
From: "Bruce Toews" <Bruce@xxxxxxxx>
To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, October 17, 2008 3:52 PM
Subject: RE: Participating in forums

No, quick navigation keys are keys like the letter e to take you to the
next edit field, h to take you to the next heading, and so on.
Similarly, shift e takes you to the previous edit field, shift h takes
you to the previous heading, and so on. I think they were introduced in
JAWS 4.5 or 4.51. Probably one of the top five screen reader innovations
of the last six years, since I started using Windows.

bruce

  Bruce Toews
  dogriver@xxxxxxxx