Re: PalTalk accessible with jaws?

  • From: "Fazil M." <urdu786@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2004 22:24:43 -0800

Some days ago, Roger R. Cusson posted the following message:

Hi Listers,

I want to let any one know, that may be a JFW user, that if you are
interested in using an Internet chat program, called PalTalk

http://www.paltalk.com

Frank Ibarra and myself, have just finished yet another serious batch of
Jaws Scripts for this latest version of PalTalk.

You can visit:

http://www.gmhtml.com/files

to download the scripts, and a short read me file, which will explain how to
install the scripts, and how to use all functions of the PalTalk scripts.

I know that there were some folks interested in using PalTalk with JFW so,
if this is still the case, head on down to:

http://www.gmhtml.com/files

and have a crack at these works of art.

Roger R. Cusson